- The summer issue of Scoop Magazine is now on shelves. Check out my wine content in the Food & Wine section, as well as pieces on WA sparkling wines and Burnside Organic Farm. *Scoop’s autumn issue will be on shelves the 8th April!*
- My feature, The Alternative Route, on Mclaren Vale alternative varieties is now available to read online at The Wine Companion for members only. The article first appeared in the February/March issue of James Halliday’s Wine Companion.
- My pick of top Lebanese wines can be found at Decanter.com, as well as my Decanter feature on Lebanon, which is now under Regional Profiles.
- You can now read my piece Biodynamic Bordeaux, the lost article on my blog.
- Read parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Piedmont Series, featuring Barolo, Monferrato, and Alto Piemonte over on Palate Press.